Notebook Collection

"I collect all sorts of things: coins, buttons, frogs, leaves. Anything but one. Husbands." - my high school crafts club coordinator.

I don't know what it is with collecting stuff but I love doing it anyway.


Notebooks.

I've had this for a couple of years now but it's still small. I can't find my other notebooks. I think they're trapped somewhere under heaps of dust waiting for sunlight.

They're like my happy food. Just last week after our exams I went to La Belle Aurore just to buy notebooks but they ran out of good ones so I ended up taking some sheets of paper with me for free. Well, it's sheets of papers that make up a notebook so it's pretty close to the real thing.

I got a couple of notebooks spending an eternity on the shelves just waiting to be opened. I don't intend to use all of the ones I have. Sometimes I just buy them because they're so cute I have to put them on my shelf and call it mine.

Some of them lovelies:

The smaller notebooks on this photo are the ones I often bring with me anywhere to draw or write stuff onto. Trees, leaves, clouds, poems, rants, lists.

Handmade notebooks I got from Dan. I came across his travel sketch blog (now moved to a new one) while searching for Budlaan on google. He had this static post about giving away these notebooks for free, as well as some postcards, sketch pads and his own artworks. I also got to meet his wife, Kikit, albeit briefly. Check out her blog. :)

Two of the notebooks which I think I will never use. Their pages are too cute to mess with.

I'm a sucker for brown stuff. The tiny one on the left is filled with sketches (also from Dan).

I got too many extra notebooks I couldn't figure out what to do with them so I came up with a Birthday Diary. Every year on my birthday I write down how my day has been and post a picture or two. So cheesy, I know. It just had its 5th entry last month. 

More addicts here.

What do you collect?

0 comment/s:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...